zondag 19 november 2017

19 November - Updated research and selling BPC-packages

I wasn't that active during the week. Today I had some research jobs finished. I was mainly waiting for a new batch of 21 copies of 40 runs of Capital Construction Parts which I needed to finish 14 Rorqual BPC packages.

I posted on the forum of my allicance that I have Rorqual packs available and I sold 2 packages for 180M Isk each. In the past I never bothered making BPC packages, because it's too much hassle to make all copies with the correct number of runs.

In this case I decided to make some packages, because I start to have a big pile of 40 run copies. Also in the packages I expect to be able to get 350k isk per run and I only get 187,5k per run when I sell them in 40 run copies.

At least I found out when making the Rorqual packages that its time consuming to make them, because I tend to put my BPO's in 30 days run to make 21 copies with 40 runs so it took some waiting time befor all BPO's wher available to make the odd number copies for the packages.

I expect I will make more packages in the near future other ships also.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten