maandag 13 november 2017

13 November - Transporting manufactured items to the market

First of all it was a problem to access my account. Due to an update of the Eve Online launcher it was not possible to access the game. I went to do someting else and luckily after some time it was possible to login again.

The day in eve started with transporting some of the stuff I manufactured from my Astrahus to Jita to put the manufactured items on the market.

After flying back with my Providence Freigther to the Astrahus I got a ping about a possible hotdrop on carrier in Curse. Unfortunately the target was gone while setting up the fleet so I docked my Purifier without any action.

After a break I some production is finished and I had to move 4 Providences and 2 Bustard loads to Jita to put on the market.

Next few days I probably will also be busy updating the market orders to be able to sale the production of last Sunday.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten